This is my personal research on how to study awesomely over two years. I too succeeded to get a distinction in 8000 students from many colleges. I did not spend more than two months in my college for any of other purpose. There are two important concepts worth sharing before I describe my own-study method. The first concept is about memory graph and while the second one is about concentration span.
6: The Human Brain-Memory Graph
The concept is whenever you read something, your memory of what you read or heard is almost alive. If we represent this with graph it is horizontally at 100%, and it slowly declines over time interval gradually. When you review it after one day, so until you revise your lessons, you are unable to memorize it permanently. By this way, a time comes, you will have to stress your mind to memorize the lost concepts of any topic. The Oxford best student study tip way empower earn degree by revising their lessons on weekly basis. This enable the great Britten Oxford best student study tip way empower earn degree online easily.
Revision weekly may enables one to get memorize any concept topic of the lesson easily but it depends on its concentration. If you will adopt this habit permanently hope a time will come, one day, memory connections will be more strengthened. Now think upon its declination that begets very slow as compared to without review. This speed decreases with every review of the thing you want to remember for test or exam. It can be explained through a graph also.
Instead of memorizing, try setting a review plan without any tension and be relaxed for a while. Read something with full concentration, and then leave it. Read it again in the evening, then again the next day, and then again the next week. Test yourself on the 15th day. And, and then review after one month later to check your memorizing abilities. You’ll notice that your memory, of what you heard, read, or listened, will not decline so easy now. Because you still remember most of it including subtle details related to or within the material.
7. The Human Attention Span
As it’s clear for everyone that, the human attention span is at 30% after 45 minutes. Mostly, that is the length of one class for traditional schools below university level. In universities it is increased to one hour or more time and level. You can improve your attention span by increasing the time slowly, but it is better to take a short break for (5 minutes) after about an hour of focused study. The short break will help you too and allow you to regain about 90% of your attention span.
Another important thing regarding human-memory is reading a topic from many sources. It has two other benefits, less boredom and many different aspects of the same scenario. Later one increases latency of information from different areas of own mind when required. The more connections your brain makes with the information of the book, the more likely it will stick in your mind.
- Another important consideration is the productive hours of studies. It may be different for few students but mostly early morning is the most productive time.
- Remember to keep the room temperature a little warm. It will help in focusing towards studies.
After a lot of study about how to study, I devised an awesome plan, which was refined over time according to the results. Now here is a refined plan, in which are inherent many researches and experiences in past. I have come across during or after that 2 year studies period. I have always been interested in field of education, human evolution and psychology.
When you want to be confident about some topic or field of study, so something special. That is first read about “How this field came into existence in the world, its origin and the input and output to world from this i.e main purpose. The end results, its uses, how it works and why you are into it and then dive in by following below tips.
8: Planning and Managing Study Hours
Let decide to define the study scheduled 11 hours for study per day. It is the first step towards future success. I was studying, and interested in it, so I was giving most of my time to study. You may too schedule less than 11 hours of course. It just shows my dedication towards academics and the dreams I had after graduation level. I was born in a poor family. I knew that without hard work, I would not be able to reach the level of success I was striving for.
After getting a winning position in exam results of thousands of participants from many cities of my Punjab province of Pakistan. Later, i was able to continue my further degree education for free with the help of Govt official source. I also received a scholarship from the government of Pakistan, grand cash prize. And the special training plus trips which added to my motivation. Yes, I also got a Talent Award (2010) from Chief Minister of my province.
- Humans can concentrate for 45 minutes on a subject, or maximum 1 hour. Do change your study material/subject after every 40 minutes or 1 hour. But later on you may increase this time slowly to 2 hours. I did this gradually.
- Start on your daily-schedule by learning new things, learning new things at start gives you hope and makes you motivated.
- Don’t start one subject or module after the other one. Take a break of 5 to ten minutes. During your break time eat some chocolate, fruits, and multi-vitamins. Get out of seat for blood flowing by walking around or doing a few sit-ups, push-ups, or jumping jacks. Even better, step outside to get a breath of fresh air and let enjoy nature. This is a right click and refresh for you on your desktop to start another application also.
- Study each subject three times a day, design your schedule such that every subject has 3 shifts per-day. Take notes in the first-shift, and rehearse them in second-shift and so on. Notes taken should not be an exact copy of the book text.
- Re-allocate time for modules in your schedule after every (maximum of) two weeks. Or test yourself after one-week and review your schedule; focus on areas you need work in. It should be based on the results of your self-testing of course.
- Test yourself sometime in the middle of a study-schedule in a day or after morning review session as we usually do in exams i.e. review before paper.
- Remember to review the topics of day you have studied, at the end of study time table.
- Second day, get a start with looking at the topics of the last day. But never do an exam at the start of study-time. After you review the previous day’s materials, keep busy and move on to learning new things. Later chapters in books mostly have references from former-ones. Increase difficulty slowly from start to end for further easiness. Its a basic rule in all of our lives.
- Do some statistics on important and less important subjects or difficult and easy subjects and divide time with statistics method. For example by first assigning the difficulty level to each subject like 46% and 60% etc.
- If studying something which could be easily implemented in home or colleges-lab, don’t miss it. I, when studying advance biology, had tried to produce a new family of a tree though it was just a try and nothing resulted. I have been programming to simulate the subject of physics concepts which helped a lot.
9: Subject specific study techniques
- For math subjects, try to solve a question, if you ever fail, just do it with your hands by looking at some help book. After you get finish copying by hands, you will infer what was missing. This is called learning art with hands not mind. This is because some time an answer tells you about the solution in math.
- For physics subjects, start with writing the topics equation, prove it on paper same as stated above in (Maths-method). Later start with the theory. Attach equation with the topic.
- For English, write difficult vocab words on the note book and get them learn.
- For theory subjects, read a lot on the same topic from different sources, read the topic on own text-book, leave it. Now read it on Google or Wikipedia and leave it. Learn it on some other book of source. This is easy and very useful method which is adopted by Oxford best student study tip way empower earn degree. Don’t try to learn from your book only this will bore you and you won’t remember well.
10: University Degree Students Exam Tips
- End preparing for Exams about one week before. Design your exams timetable so that your intense preparation ends about one-week before the first day of paper. This helped the Oxford best student study tip way empower earn degree.
- Tension free preparation. Inside your heart you know I have one week time, as a backup.
- One week extra preparation. The last extra week is now more valuable than one month. Everything you will do in this week will be Extra and very motivational for you.
- If there is 2-3 days break between papers, don’t stick with one subject. As mentioned above it kills productive study and focus to concentrate. Change study-module for the sake of attaining mind focus and refreshment, at least.
- Review your own notes the day before paper. This will give you an overview of all topics-plus strengthening the memory connections for those topics.
- After paper is over, don’t throw the question-paper into dust bin, thinking that it’s gone now. Remember that it also helped Oxford best student study tip way empower earn degree and may help you too. It can help your mind settle down. Read examine how much you did correctly in the paper of exam.
- Keep calculating marks you obtained in each exam-paper and adding to total. It will motivate you, like we do in scoring games.
- Don’t forget the one and only solution for refreshment and energy of your mind, the exercise and healthy foods in exams.
11: Miscellaneous facts
- Don’t listen to love music or such type of emotional songs. Listen to some good motivational music like “K’NAAN-WAVIN’ FLAG
- Do take sometime for spirituality or loneliness, for many reasons it’s also important.
- Start play some sports or take exercise, not too much.
- Eat different things in daily-life and especially in break times interval.
- Listen to news for sometime. If learning English, listen to BBC broadcasting.
- Play with peers or children, they are also learning, observe them and their interest.
- Do spend some time with family and share your own status.
- If possible, do have some time to teach someone get tuition. It will be best, if you can teach what you are learning yourself.
- For your tasks apart from study, make a to-do list. It’s also very important to lessen the distraction and burden from your mind.
- Understanding any problem, half solves it.
- Imagine your success every-day, imagine your future. You are investing on your future.
- Spread knowledge in any way or possibility.
Note that Oxford best student study tip way empower earn degree in life if you are still student. The majority of the students rely on Oxford best student study tip way empower earn degree program of learning. If you have any question in your own mind regards the article Oxford best student study tip way empower earn degree. We welcome you for your valuable reviews and will be waiting for it about Oxford best student study tip way empower earn degree. The worldwide learners at university of Oxford best student study tip way empower earn degree welcome our website.
Oxford Cadets institute serve the special students suffering with lifelong challenges and normal students seeking forces test preparation. We are alive with a mission that will enable the students to fulfill their future dreams desires successfully awesomely. The article about Oxford best student study tip way empower earn degree is also one of the effort for you all. The article Oxford best student study tip way empower earn degree will enable you to reach the true future goal if you act upon our advice. We will waiting for your reviews on our article Oxford best student study tip way empower earn degree program.
In addition to Oxford best student study tip way empower earn degree article, students may feel free to check other articles. The valuable articles like Oxford best student study tip way empower earn degree may help you. The students are born to learn and we the SEN Oxford Cadets are alive to serve you too with a special mission. We will appreciate you for the reviews on article Oxford best student study tip way empower earn degree. Your valuable words of reviews on article Oxford best student study tip way empower earn degree may help others students. You must know that students seeking ways of studies to earn future degree are stressed and looking for new tips.